Monday, April 5, 2010

Is anybody out there?

Hi Guys,

It has been waayyyy too long since my last post. Some time last fall I decided to srtip this thing down to nothing and start over. I have not been motivated to get it going again until now. I have been working again and I hope to start posting new artwork again on a regular basis.

There are a couple of things coming up in the near future that you may find interesting.

First, I will be making a Free Comic Book Day apprearance at Pop Culture Comix in Lenexa or Overland Park, Kansas (it just depends on who you ask). Details may be found when you follow those links.

Second. I will be a guest at this years Free State FreeCon in Lawrence, Kansas. I should have a Gentleman Jack mini comic in time for this show. So stop by and say hello and pick up a copy of the book and a sketch while you are there.

That's all for now. I will try to be more regular in my posts and I may have some art to show you next time.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

No comments: