Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Progress

Hi Guys,

Things are progressing slowly with the "remastered" Gentleman Jack mini but I am starting to gain some momentum. It may not be realistic to say I will have it before Free Comic Book Day, but it WILL be ready before Freecon. As I work on this story the future stories seem to be developing, which is what you hope for as a creator and it is more than a little bit exciting. I have quite a bit of new art in process and I will post a sketch or two later this week. I may even post a whole page for you to see.

In other news, Mike Sullivan and I got to work on our new Thunderdawg story. At the beginning of the conversation we were not optimistic about getting anywhere with our story. Roughly an hour and lots of laughs later we had the basic story structure and we had a plan to get this thing moving forward. I can't wait to get it started. I may have some concept stuff to show you in the next week.

That is all for now.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

No comments: