Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh $#!+%& Moment

Well tomorrow is the Rock and Comic-Con. I have the book ready to go, posters printed and ready to hang, I may even bring some old books if I can find them.

I am not satisfied with my effort on Death Fears the Bunny, but I am proud that I did it all myself. I do recognize that it was a great experience for me, and a fantastic learning experience. I fully expect my next work to be much better.

I did run the concept passed my BFF Doz and then my wife (Pam) edited the book for me. Other than that, it was a one man show.

Anyway, if you are in the KC area tomorrow try to swing by the Uptown Theater and pay us a visit. You might have a really good time.

I will wrap this up with another preview from the book. This is the oh shit moment from the story when Death comes face-to-face with the Bunny.



Thanks for looking,
Bill

No comments: