Monday, July 11, 2011

Some News

Hello,

I just wanted to take a minute to report a few things that have been happening lately.

First of all, the former planetsparky.com will be returning as planetsparky.net. At first, it will greatly resemble this page, but there should be some changes down the road. Please check the right side of this page to see some artwork, and below that you will find a link to a larger gallery that has even more pieces. In the next few weeks I will be updating the galleries with some new work.

Also I have been asked to be a guest and the Freestate Comicon this year. This is the con formerly known as Freecon, I was a guest last year and I really enjoyed the experience. I am looking forward to this show, and with some luck I will have a new book ready in time. If not, I have enough copies of older material to fill a table.

Here are some details about the show;



2011 Free State Comicon
Lawrence, Kansas
Douglas County Fairgrounds
Building #21
2110 Harper St.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
10am - 5pm |
Admission is $3

Please come out to the show and say hello. I think you
will enjoy yourself.

That's all for now.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

No comments: