Sunday, May 23, 2010

Freecon Wrap Up

Well 2010 Free Con has come and gone. Show traffic was pretty steady throughout the day. The morning passed by quickly as I was doing sketches, selling books and working on the Astro Kitty jam piece.

That afternoon was spent shopping, visiting, and working on character sketches for Gentleman Jack issue 2. I also spent a lot of time listening to comic book conversations between fellow creators and occasionally offering my two cents. It was great seeing folks like Mike Sullivan, Dale Martin, Tara Avery, Lee Leslie, the Three Trees crew, and many others.

I forgot to use my camera for the most part, but I did snap some pictures of some of my customers with their purchases. Mike Sullivan took some pics too and I may post them when I get a chance.







I don't know if we will be invited back again next year, but I would be more than willing to do it again.

Well that is all for now. Stay tuned in the near future for updates on the next Gentleman Jack chapter, a bunny book, Thunderdawg, Garrrgh, and my possible job as a promo artist for a comic publisher.

That's all for now.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

No comments: