Thursday, May 13, 2010

Update/Preview

I have been working hard at getting my book ready in time for Freecon. I don't know I will able to finish it in time, but I am having fun with it and the next few chapters of the story are practically writing themselves. Since he is so good at drawing tech and crazy gadgets and because I so far behind on my book I asked Mike Sullivan to draw out a panel for me that was very tech heavy. I also asked him to indicate the best placement for the characters in that panel. Then I would flesh it out a bit and do the inks and shading myself.

Here is what he did for me.



Because of all of the tech and crazy stuff in his pic, I thought it would be fun to take a shot at inking and gray-scaling it digitally.

Here is what I came up with.


I may do some more digital inks in this book. Mike will also be pitching in to get the book inked int time.

Oh well, I hope you liked the preview image.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

No comments: